POKEMON LABYRINTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCbox

THE CBOX IS BACK http://pokelabyrinth.cbox.ws/

i like pie . and pie. and pie. and pie. and bacon. did i mention pie?

LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE

sup this is the dlc shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roundabout

roundabout

Slowpoke Tails : 4420

sup this is the dlc shop Empty
PostSubject: sup this is the dlc shop   sup this is the dlc shop EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 1:04 pm

sup this is the dlc shop PrntXUJ
"Hey, I-I'm Judgement. This is the DLC Shop! I'll give you items if you give me, well, money. See those Slowpoke Tails by your profile? If you give me some of those, I'll give you some of what I have in stock."

Life Noodles- Imported straight from Eagleland, almost as great as floor ice cream. Revives a character you originally roleplayed as.
(200 SPT)

Birbifier- Turns your character into a birb. Birbs are cool. (300 SPT)

Unbirbifier- You're 2cool4birbs. Enough of being a birb. (300 SPT)

Chintendo Vii- Bootleg goodness. Features pirated versions of Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Sexy Poker. Probably better to use this as a weapon. (400 SPT)

Dorito flavored Mountain Dew- This.. this is a thing? Probably best to drink this if you want people to get rekt. Turns your character into a MLG gamer. (Any other foods will revert them into their original selves unless they were already MLG) (400 SPT)

Navi- HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN HEY LISTEN (JUST TAKE IT AWAY!! I-I'LL GIVE YOU IT FOR FREE!!)

Pro Games Player- You wanna be a pro? You wanna be a gamer? Well you gotta have one of this! (400 SPT)

Game Philip- philip make up your god damn mind (400 SPT)

Last edited by Emerite on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New stock! Check it out!)
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

Slowpoke Tails : 4352

sup this is the dlc shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup this is the dlc shop   sup this is the dlc shop EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 6:03 pm

i spent 25 dollars on fe dlc just to change the main characters outfit
Back to top Go down

sup this is the dlc shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POKEMON LABYRINTH :: Fanfiction :: Riolus Roleplay Center-
Jump to: