POKEMON LABYRINTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCbox

THE CBOX IS BACK http://pokelabyrinth.cbox.ws/

i like pie . and pie. and pie. and pie. and bacon. did i mention pie?

LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE

SBURB BETA- NEW GAME

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ene

Ene

Slowpoke Tails : 4299

SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:34 pm

sP; Rogue*
sP; You can fly tho.
sP; wwell, i can but whatevs
sP; CIRCLETINEEEEE
circletine

sacrificialParrot has ceased godtiering
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 pm

sP; I am CircleTier
sP; so is emmet
no jk

sacrificialParrot Is still the Mage of Breath
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 pm

sP; I BELIEVE I CAN-
sP; yo, i just jumped off a cliff.
sP; Emmet use your Circletine Void magic
sP; Teleport me to the Espurr Battlefield
Back to top Go down
Vulpine
Admin
Vulpine

Slowpoke Tails : 3865

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 pm

oV: I'm sure you guys are aware of what Circletine does, right? *shudders*
oV: Well... I could describe it to you, but let me just put it like this. It's like Trickster Mode, but instead of making you go Trickster... It summons horrorterrors and eats through your body.
oV: ...Lysia, can you do anything?
Lysia: *snorts and flaps wings*
oV: Well, that's helpful. See, if you don't know, you could at least try. :T
Back to top Go down
http://whatperidot.tumblr.com
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

Slowpoke Tails : 4075

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:47 pm

itisTheespurrkiller shines his dagger, reflecting light from the sun to blind the Espurrs.
iT:They won't affect us with their eyes now!
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:51 pm

sP; Your on derse, Idiot.
sP; The battle field is elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:52 pm

itisTheespurrkiller flies to the Espurr Battlefield. He uses his light powers to make his dagger seem golden. He also makes a light stairway for sacrificalParrot.
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:56 pm

itisTheespurrkiller teleports sacrificalParrot to him on the battlefield and kills an Espurr
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:57 pm

sP; SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 Stairs
sP; Geez
sP; WINDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY magicy thingy
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 pm

SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 Original

itisTheespurrkiller falls on the ground and gets surrounded by purple aura.
iT:It's... too late for me...
itisTheespurrkiller becomes an Espurr.
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:08 pm

sP; HIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

sP; Only one way to defeat Espurr King...

SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 Go-mental-and-drink-circletine
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:37 pm

---> sP, Write Bad Fanfic
The Snow that Flurried like Eating Puppies
- a short story
by Fluffy

Steven Williams was thinking about Brad Snozcumber again. Brad was an energetic hero with beautiful eyes and ruddy fingernails.

Steven walked over to the window and reflected on his idyllic surroundings. He had always loved picturesque Skegness with its nasty, numerous nooks. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel fuzzy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an energetic figure of Brad Snozcumber.

Steven gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a grateful, tight-fisted, squash drinker with sloppy eyes and ruddy fingernails. His friends saw him as a warm, wild writer. Once, he had even revived a dying, disabled person.

But not even a grateful person who had once revived a dying, disabled person, was prepared for what Brad had in store today.

The snow flurried like eating puppies, making Steven happy. Steven grabbed a stripy banana that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Steven stepped outside and Brad came closer, he could see the kind glint in his eye.

Brad gazed with the affection of 8609 considerate rotten rats. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a pencil."

Steven looked back, even more happy and still fingering the stripy banana. "Brad, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with sleepy feelings, like two modern, massive mice skipping at a very spiteful birthday party, which had trance music playing in the background and two funny uncles skipping to the beat.

Steven studied Brad's beautiful eyes and ruddy fingernails. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Steven in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Brad."

Brad looked ecstatic, his emotions raw like a racid, ratty record.

Steven could actually hear Brad's emotions shatter into 362 pieces. Then the energetic hero hurried away into the distance.

Not even a beaker of squash would calm Steven's nerves tonight.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:52 pm

The Espurrs laughed and then got closer and closer to sacrificalParrot, chanting "One of us!" over and over.
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:55 pm

Okay guise, //swigs circletine

I hope it works.
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 pm

//Uses circletine windy powers

RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MAGICAL CIRCLETINE WINDY THING!!!!!!!!!!!
//espurrs start rotting away
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 10:00 pm

okay now that the world is normal lets have a story
The CIRRRRCLEEETINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Circletine
- a short story
by Houndiless

Vulpining Valpisinburg had always loved Boring Chicken Smoothie with its flat, funny Forum Topics. It was a place where she felt Grumpy.

She was an Awesome, Smart, NOT circletine drinker with Fluffy Tail and Cute Hair. Her friends saw her as a gigantic, giant Graceful Parrot. Once, she had even revived a dying, Baby John. That's the sort of woman he was.

Vulpining walked over to the window and reflected on her Cool surroundings. The Moonshine teased like Sweetly Foxes.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Friga The Deerssert. Friga was an Epic Sweet with Adorable Tail and Kawaii Hair.

Vulpining gulped. She was not prepared for Friga.

As Vulpining stepped outside and Friga came closer, she could see the distinct glint in her eye.

Friga gazed with the affection of 9388 Brave pickled Parrots. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want To be her character."

Vulpining looked back, even more Sick and still fingering the CIRRRRCLEEETINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Circletine. "Friga, I want to own you as my character," she replied.

They looked at each other with Suprised feelings, like two different, disturbed Deers Embracing at a very Very perf Circletine Party, which had Orchestral music playing in the background and two Wowwee uncles Wowing to the beat.

Vulpining regarded Friga's Adorable Tail and Kawaii Hair. "I feel the same way!" revealed Vulpining with a delighted grin.

Friga looked Pukey, her emotions blushing like a cold, colorful Circletine.

Then Friga came inside for a nice drink of NOT circletine.
THE END
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 7:06 am

iT:Alright, the world is normal. So... I might not need to be here anymore. See you guys elsewhere!

*Eject disc*
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

Slowpoke Tails : 4367

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 11:03 pm

bF: we should call this Sburb Gamma γ
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 10:14 pm

This was the best roleplay ever
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

Slowpoke Tails : 4367

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:57 pm

no needs 505050505050500505050505050505050505050505050505005050505.50505005% of my cat
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 pm

505050505050500505050505050505050505050505050505005050505.50505005% of emer's cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SBURB BETA- NEW GAME   SBURB BETA- NEW GAME - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SBURB BETA- NEW GAME
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3