POKEMON LABYRINTH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCbox

THE CBOX IS BACK http://pokelabyrinth.cbox.ws/

i like pie . and pie. and pie. and pie. and bacon. did i mention pie?

LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE

Mega Evolution Magnazine!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

Slowpoke Tails : 4084

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Already back to this, huh? It's like Nintendo has a box of reveals and confirmations that they decided to dump on us.

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Pyukumuku Apparently I missed one last time. But honestly, what even is this?
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Morelull And here's another Mushroom Pokemon. But honestly, there's actually only a short number of them. (At least compared to the horses)

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Alolanraichu And then there is Psychic Raichu. Honestly looks more like a fairy type. Actually looks kinda cute. Not sure how this guy (or girl) will come into play in the Anime.

Not a whole lot, but there are also two new characters representing Team Skull.

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Guzma The leader, Guzma
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Plumeria And the admin, Plumeria

What even are those names, though?
Also, according to Serebii...
Serebii wrote:
They cause a lot of trouble, steal Pokémon and mess up the sites of the Island Challenges however their true motives are currently unclear.

Team Skull = Team Rocket rip-offs confirmed? Eh, idk.
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2016 10:42 pm

We have a new Pokemon, but this time only one.
It's a Fire/Dragon Type Turtle Pokemon. It's name is Turtonator.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Turtonator
Alola has some weird Pokemon designs. And Pokemon in general.
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

Slowpoke Tails : 4376

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 6:35 pm

important
important:
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 4:34 pm

bANg img TURNAbout dude!! wrote:
important
important:
...At this point I don't care as long as something is actually happening around here besides my posts on the news everyone already knows about.
Speaking of, I guess later is better than never. Or in this case, they are all about the same because again you all know about this already.

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 LugaruganMega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Lugarugan2 Dog Pokemon is Werewolf confirmed. (A month away from Halloween, too.)
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 CutieflyevoWe also have this hidden in a trailer or something.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 CrabrawlerMega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Typenull More proof that this generation has the strangest Pokemon ever.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Jangmo-o ...I have nothing clever to say about this one.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 AlolanrattataMega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Alolanraticate We also have Alola Raticate and Alola Ratatatatatatatata- You get the picture.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Ub-01Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Ub02expansionMega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Ub02beauty We also find out that some of the Worlds biggest threats come from... a Jellyfish and two Humanoid Bugs...
Bt the Lucario wrote:
[size=35]I am beginning to question Nintendo's sanity and normality.[/size]

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Gladion  Team Skull has this guy as an enforcer.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 LusamineMega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 FabaMega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Wicke There's also a group that helps Pokemon in need now. (Where were they 6 generations ago?)
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Oak Oak has a cousin now.

You know, with a whole lot of Alola Forms being from Kanto, it makes me think... Could Nintendo be planning on remaking Red and Blue again? Probably not, but it's Nintendo, so who knows?

Also, if you can recall I mentioned the Anime before. Well...
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Corocoro10165th ...Dang it, Ash, we know you want to be the best, but we all know it's going to end in failure until Nintendo stops making Pokemon games, so if your going to do this again, at LEAST get older during it! Come on, you've been 10 years old since season 1!

Also, Rowlet is the closest Starter to Ash (aside from Pikachu, obviously), so I assume it will be his starter. And since Ash seems to get the ones with the coolest final evolutions, it has to mean that Rowlet has at least SOME potential, right?
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

Slowpoke Tails : 4308

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 9:04 pm

hi i am gonna be posting about yokai watch from now to forever

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 E342231fd94566a8d3a158c518ad57e3
yokai watch 3 was recently released in japan! the game focuses on inaho misora and keita amano which both have different stories to play through; terror time/oni time is replaced with zombie night in this game and the all new Merican yokai are introduced!
We have two versions; sushi and tempura and will most likely be seeing a 3rd addition to the family at a later date.

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 99ed9a5fa21cc089ab0f63ee7cf0632a
this is inaho
Inaho, of course has her partner yokai and his name is USApyon
he sucks
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Fffbb393d25027a6617bd18d1f191316

Yokai watch 2 is going to be released in the US at September 30th 2016
also has two versions; ganso and honke, or known in the us as bony spirits and fleshy souls. a 3rd version was later introduced titled "shin'uchi" it currently is not confirmed for coming to the us, and probably will never as yokai watch isn't doing as well in the US as in japan.
Yokai watch outsold XY and Yokai watch 2 outsold ORAS, which is most likely why gen 7 is going to be the fuckin' best generation.

Here are some of my favorite yokai
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 5ad1ecfb180f9fc6f708b248bcd2f563
toilet diva she lives in a toilet
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 D99415933ffd8475ff13cfbefa0e573b
sad bird
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 06ad8f95b5a33940fe0bc7f936577497
hes a sleep demon i think
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 5d03e33f87e45d936ba8813bf3772251
Wandahō

and i just need to show you pintocorn
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 A743f8afe09bc49a8dd4e3e02cd0c548
hes a corn
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 12, 2016 9:09 pm

I trust the corn
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Generations Sonic Generations rip-off confirmed.

Speaking of, remember this quote?
Bt the Lucario wrote:
I guarantee that Cartoon Network did ENOUGH stealing Pokemon to begin with.

I think it was kinda coincidental that later on down the road not ONLY did Cartoon Network did a Sonic cartoon, but it also SUCKED like the rest of Sonic Boom.
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 9:58 pm

More new Pokemon. Honestly, I'm just waiting for the Starter Evolutions to be confirmed.

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Passimian WE HAVE A MONKEY.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Oranguru WE ALSO HAVE ANOTHER MONKEY.
WHY ARE THE NEW POKEMON MONKEYS.
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 am

i like the monkeys im gonna name one elmer

a week until yokai watch 2 comes out in the US! WAHOOO!
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 10:03 pm

you guys should buy me rush
I don't mean one of their albums or a tshirt or
no
I mean the band
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Okay_b10
buy me this band
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Finally, at long last, we have our Second Stages for our Starters!
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Dartrix Mettowlton EX (Ok, either nobody has a trouble with me being Undertale Trash, or you don't care.) (But you have to agree this is the most egoistic Pokemon ever.)
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Torracat ...I have nothing clever to say about this.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Brionne Disney's PokePrincess
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Ashgreninja Also, they are giving this guy out via Demo. IDK how this form works for people other than Ash, but I won't complain.
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 7:22 pm

leave dartrix alone he just wants to be a good gentleman
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 7:06 pm

ToiletDiva wrote:
leave dartrix alone he just wants to be a good gentleman
...Who is Dartrix?
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 5:13 pm

dartrix is miles edgeworth
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 4:01 pm

We have more Pokemon.
More specifically... THE FULLY EVOLVED STARTERS!
...That we already knew from the datamine leaks.
...And the Starter Leaks beforehand.

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Decidueye Owleye (Personally my favorite Final Evolution.)
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Incineroar Cat Libre (Which is apparently Dark Type)
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Primarina Disney's the Seal Princess (Idk just go with it)

And here are some other things

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Cosmog Idk what to make of this.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Tapulele Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Tapubulu Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Tapufini And then there's these things.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Alolanpersian Persian got fat.
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Alolandugtrio And Dugtrio with fancy hair.

I might've missed a few, but at this point I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:23 pm

IT'S THE ELECTION
WHO'S READY FOR DEATH
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Scared10
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:01 pm

SUN AND MOON IS FINALLY OUT! And instead of taking an eternity to post all the previously unconfirmed Pokemon, I think the best thing to do is ask: which do you prefer, Sun or Moon? Personally, I prefer Sun because of the Sun Lion.
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 1:46 pm

I don't own either yet :')
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 11:25 pm

happy new years im gay for peter frampton
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Hooooo10
Back to top Go down
Beta Shadow

Beta Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:08 pm

...There is a post here after SO LONG... And it's this?

It's not even on April Fools, let alone relevant to the day that post was made.

But then again, it's been a slow time for us. The latest news for Pokemon is always just making me think "Who would even care?" I swear, the only interesting, post-worthy news happens only during mainstream Pokemon games and Smash Bros. (Smash for Switch, anyone?)

But since I want to end this on a crazy/funny/strange/whatever-you-think-of-this note, here's Red and Blue being gay. Not that I ship it, I just want an actual something to throw on here.

Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 8rxcSaA
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 9:44 pm

NOBODY MOCKS ME FOR BEING GAY FOR 70'S MUSIC MEN EXCEPT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways robert plant is a fucking cutie look at him
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 KlL1L3C

Last edited by roundabout on Wed May 24, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:06 pm

stop breaking the page when i'm not here!!!!!!!!!! idiots!
Back to top Go down
roundabout

roundabout

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:07 pm

i am sorry i have betrayed you father
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:13 pm

i don't think bt will ever get a girlfriend......
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Tmp_27184_screenshot_20161208_003926701160279_by_sparromoto-db0ijzd
Back to top Go down
Ene

Ene

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 10:15 pm

ENE-ways! teehee hee!
Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Tmp_1454_20170331_065620549026462_by_sparromoto-db4756j
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Evolution Magnazine!   Mega Evolution Magnazine! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Evolution Magnazine!
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next